What We Do!
“To encourage, empower and support those in our care, to successfully live a drug free life.”
Casadh works in partnership to create a centre of excellence and innovation, where people recovering from substance misuse are made feel welcome, valued and empowered to take control of their lives.
You can download a brochure outlining our services here
Casadh Mission Objectives:
Casadh seeks to provide a safe and supportive environment, which encourages people with substance misuse problems, move towards and maintain, a drug free lifestyle through the provision of training, support services and after care.
1. To identify potential in individuals who are in recovery, and to enhance that potential to obtain a tangible outcome or benefit.
2. To provide a comprehensive training and support programme to assist those seeking assistance.
3. To provide a suitable and sustainable support and care plan for those under our care.
4. To provide training to the community with a particular emphasis on issues relating to addiction health and safety and preventative measures.
5. To outreach to other educational facilities through the provision of a venue for training, with the goal of working in partnership with those working in recovery from addiction.
The Casadh Board Of Management
The Board of Management is a voluntary committee made up of the following Directors
Chairperson: Colm Browne
Treasurer: Alice Davis
Secretary: Fintan Brunkard
Other Board Directors
James Flanagan (Vice Chair)
Colm Folan (Reporting)
Casadh is a Community Employment/Recovery programme Sponsored by The South Inner City Drugs and Alcohol Task Force via the Health Services Executive and The Department of Social Protection